0.5G DISPOSABLE CHEMICAL BEATHER TESTER
Disposable chemical breathalyzer 0.5g
- Disposable chemical breathalyzer without balloon.
- Chemical reagent test that indicates if the blower has a blood alcohol level above the authorized threshold for a confirmed driver, which is 0.5g of alcohol per liter of blood, i.e. 0.25mg/l of exhaled air.
- Easy to decipher breathalyzer, if the chemical reaction turns blue/green, then the blower is positive.
- Does not indicate the precise measurement of the blower's blood alcohol content.
- Prevention device in the context of road safety.
- Best before date: 20 to 24 months.
- Storage temperature:-20°c to 70°c.
- Operating temperature: 10°c to 40°c.
- Disposable breathalyser meeting the NFX 20702 standard packaged in an individual bag.
Download the technical sheet - Télécharger en français