Château La Sauvageonne Great White Wine 2020
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost/UPS) Estimated : 9 Octobre 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost/DHL)
Estimated : 14 Octobre 2022
- Its exposure, its location and its exceptional volcanic terroir give it a unique character - "Grandiose and wild"
- A grandiose red landscape reminiscent of the American Grand Canyon
- Aromas of hawthorn, almond and floral notes of violet and yellow fruits (mango and apricot). The woody side of this cuvée is very delicate with notes of gingerbread and tobacco.
- Since the 201 vintage7, the estate has been certified AB (organic wine) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- Rated 16/20 in the Bettane + Desseauve Guide
Beautiful golden color
Very complex and extremely fragrant revealing aromas of hawthorn, almond and floral notes of violet and yellow fruits (mango and apricot). Very delicate woody side with notes of gingerbread and tobacco
Rich and unctuous with a lot of fat, fullness and a nice freshness
Appellation : AOP Languedoc
Cépage : Grenache Blanc|Vermentino|Viognier|Roussanne
Custody and Service Tips
To be enjoyed as an aperitif or with grilled fish and shellfish