The SAS SPH GERARD BERTRAND (SIRET 382 338 952 0015) with a capital of 6 000 000.00€, having its registered office Route de Narbonne-Plage 11100 NARBONNE, organizes from April 1st, 2020 to June 1st, 2020 a free contest, without obligation of purchase, "Win a stay in Languedoc".
There will be only one entry per person. The prizes to be played are
- Lot 1: a stay for 2 people for 3 days, 2 nights in Narbonne during the Jazz à l'Hospitalet 2020 festival including 2 dinner concerts for each evening (choice of evenings according to availability), accommodation in a 3* hotel, transport to and from Narbonne.
- Lot 2 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet valued at 12€ including VAT.
- Lot 3 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet valued at 12€ including VAT.
- Lot 4 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
- Lot 5 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet valued at 12€ including VAT.
- Lot 6 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
- Lot 7 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
- Lot 8 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including tax.
- Lot 9 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
- Lot 10 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
- Lot 11 : A jar of Rosemary honey from Château l'Hospitalet worth 12€ including VAT
Participation in this game is open to all persons excluding the staff of the organizing companies, service providers and partners for this operation, as well as their families.
Participation must be made online at https://boutique.gerard-bertrand.com/pages/participer-a-notre-jeux-concours, filling in the appropriate form with the participant's name, first name, postal address, email address and telephone number before June 1, 2020.
Any incomplete information will be considered void and will not be taken into account and the winners will not be entitled to the prize money. In this case, a new draw will be made.
The lot described in Article 2 may not give rise to a cash equivalent, replacement, or exchange for any reason whatsoever. This game is valid worldwide.
The game is free.
This game will result in the designation of 11 winners, under the control of the SCP Philippe LAUTIER, Huissier de Justice, 9 rue Ernest Cognac, ZAC Bonne Source, BP 623, 11106 NARBONNE CEDEXon June 15, 2020, to determine the winners of the game entitled "Win a stay in Languedoc".
In the event of force majeure or health crisis, the organising company reserves the right to postpone, modify or cancel this game, to change the prize and to replace it with another of equal value if circumstances so require. Winners will be notified by personal mail within 20 days of the closing date.
The participants authorise the organising companies to use, in the context of any advertising operation linked to this game, their surname, first name, title, postal address, email address, telephone number, photo without restriction or reservation and without this conferring on them a right to remuneration or any benefit whatsoever other than the award of the prize.
In accordance with the law, all participants have the right to access, consult, rectify and delete any personal data concerning them, a right which they may exercise by writing to SAS SPH GERARD BERTRAND, Route de Narbonne Plage 11100 NARBONNE.
Participation in the contest "Win a trip in Languedoc" implies on the part of the participants full acceptance of these rules deposited in the SCP Philippe LAUTIER, Bailiff, 9 rue Ernest Cognac, ZAC Bonne Source, BP 623, 11106 NARBONNE CEDEX. The present complete set of rules will be sent free of charge to any person who requests it by sending a letter to the following address SPH Les Vins Gérard Bertrand - Jeux-Concours "Win a trip in Languedoc" - Château l'Hospitalet - Route de Narbonne- Plage - BP 20409 - 11104 NARBONNE (reimbursement of the slow rate postage stamp in force in FRANCE).
Article 10: Connection and use:
Participation implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or hacking and risks of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network.
The organising company declines all responsibility in the event of misuse or incident related to the use of the computer, Internet access, maintenance or malfunction of the Contest servers, the telephone line or any other technical connection, and the sending of forms to an incorrect or incomplete address.
Article 11: Attribution of Jurisdiction :
Participants are subject to French regulations applicable to games and competitions. Any dispute that cannot be settled amicably will be submitted to the competent courts designated according to the Code of Civil Procedure.
Article 12: Literary and Artistic Property Rights
In accordance with the laws governing literary and artistic property rights, the reproduction and representation of all or part of the elements making up this Contest are strictly prohibited. The brands mentioned are registered trademarks of their respective owners.