Your application has been successfully registered. We will come back to you after study of your file.
Gerard Bertrand, the
leading French wine brand in the United States, is looking to strengthen its
team with a Trade Marketing Manager.
The position is based at our US headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
Reporting to the US VP of Sales and Marketing, you are in charge of Trade Marketing for Gerard Bertrand Wines USA : development of Gerard Bertrand brands and sales; elaboration and activation of trade marketing plans; Liaising with PR company ; organization of all US Corporate events.
- Define and implement promotional plans
- Coordinate operations, activations, budgets with the sales team
- Distributor relations in support of the sales team
- Develop and prepare presentations and sales sheets
- Follow-up and monitor performances
- Organize and monitor shows, events, meetings in the US and France
- Liaise with PR & digital agency, with wine organizations (Sud de France)…
- Weekly report to VP of Sales and Marketing
A graduate in marketing, you have at least 5 years’ experience in Wine & Spirit trade marketing and/or sales.
Creative, detail orientated with strong negotiation and relations skills, you enjoy being part of a dynamic and demanding team.
You are comfortable with figures and statistics and have excellent computer skills.
French language would be appreciated.
Regular traveling throughout the USA. Trips to France 3 or 4 times a year.