Gold and Red Azure 2020
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 9 Juillet 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 14 Juillet 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- He received the bronze medal at the Prix Plaisir Bettane + Desseauve 2019
- It received the silver medal at the Challenge Millésime Bio 2019 and 2020
- This wine comes from organic farming certified "AB" and "Bee Friendly", a label which aims to safeguard bees and pollinators.
- The colors Gold and Azure have been heraldic symbols linked to the Bee since antiquity. Its symbolism is particularly rich. Traditionally, it represents vital energy, that is to say the soul. Azure in heraldic symbolism was called "sapphire and celestial color".
- Gold and Azur also symbolize the sun and the Mediterranean which characterize the terroirs of the South of France where these wines are produced.
Very nice depth of aromas of red and black fruits, particularly blackcurrant and strawberry, underlined by spices and notes of garrigue
Silky and fine tannins. Spicy and fleshy character, great fruity freshness and a lifted mineral structure
Appellation : AOP Languedoc
Cépage : Syrah|Grenache
Custody and Service Tips
To be enjoyed at 16°C with duck or lamb, an eggplant tian, grilled tuna on a tomato coulis, beef and onion confit, or aged cheeses
The different grape varieties are harvested separately. The vinifications are in fact regulated in such a way as to respect the specific characteristics of the grape varieties and the capacities of the terroirs. The different grape varieties are 100% destemmed, the maceration times are around 3 weeks. The extraction work (pumping over, shedding, punching down) is carefully adapted to each vat in order to favor a good extraction of varietal aromas and a silky and dense structure.