Hampton Water 2021 - Pack 6 Bottles
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 8 Juillet 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 13 Juillet 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- Enjoy free delivery anywhere in Europe with code ROCKSTAR (to be used at checkout)
- Hampton Water is the result of the collaboration of Jon Bon Jovi, his son Jesse Bongiovi and Gérard Bertrand.
- Hampton Water captures the art of living and conviviality common to the Hamptons and the South of France.
- It received a score of 90/100 from the experts of Wine Spectator 2020
- It received a score of 90/100 from the Wine Enthusiast 2019 and the special prize of the "Wine and Culture Star Award"
- It received a score of 94/100 from the Drinks Business "Global Rosé Awards"
Elegant rosé with a beautiful pale pink color
Notes of red fruits, citrus fruits and spices
Beautiful minerality with a fresh and intense character
Appellation : AOP Languedoc
Cépage : Grenache|Cinsault|Mourvedre
Custody and Service Tips
Serve at 10°C as an aperitif or with salads, sushi, grilled fish
The different grape varieties are harvested separately at optimum maturity for each. The grapes are destemmed, cooled to 8°C and sent to the press to extract the rosé must. Particular attention is paid to the pressing so as to keep only the most qualitative first juices. The juices are then decanted more or less according to the desired aromatic profile. The fermentations last between 15 and more than 30 days depending on the degree of clarification and the temperature applied. The particularity of these vinifications lies in the attention paid to the color and aromatic purity of the wines. Some of the wines are aged in barrels. Finally, after a light fining, bottling takes place quite early in order to preserve the fresh and fruity character of the wines.