Food and Wine Pairing Source Of Joy
January 19 2021
We have a recipe for grilled sea bass to enhance this cuvée.
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Wolves (Mediterranean Sea Bass)
Preparing the recipe:
- First, scale, gut and season the fish (salt, pepper, aromatic herbs).
- Put them in a grid and place the grid on the embers of the barbecue.
- Avoid direct contact with flame, the skin will be crispy and not burnt.
- Let cook for 7 to 8 minutes on each side, the flesh will remain soft, then drizzle with garlic olive oil.
- You can also grill conventionally. The fish is seasoned and lightly oiled.
- Respect the marking at 10:10 on the fish then finish cooking in the oven on a tray. To be served with a compound butter.