Tautavel Hommage aux vignerons 2019
AOP Côtes du Roussillon Villages Tautavel
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost/UPS) Estimated : 6 Décembre 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost/DHL)
Estimated : 9 Décembre 2022
- The village of Tautavel is ideally located in Roussillon between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean. The region of Tautavel is rich in history, it is one of the cradles of Humanity.
- The vineyard extends over 20 ha of stony soil, on very limestone terraces and hillsides facing South East. The climate is regulated by the Tramontane which favors the ripening of the grapes
- It is considered the quintessence of the Tautavel terroir.
- Rated 92-94/100 by the Wine Advocate
- It was rated 14.5/20 by the Guide Bettane + Desseauve
- It is ranked in the Top 100 UK Languedoc Roussillon
Deep garnet red
Complex and powerful, with notes of garrigue, spices and ripe fruit
Grenache Noir perfectly expresses the freshness of black fruits. Finish with spicy, liquorice and toasted notes
Appellation : AOP Côtes du Roussillon Villages Tautavel
Cépage : Grenache
Custody and Service Tips
To be tasted ideally at 14-16°C with roasted or grilled red meats, stews, blue cheeses, Camembert
Coming from a selection of the best plots on the Tautavel terroir, the grapes are harvested manually when optimum maturity is reached. They come exclusively from old vines of low-yielding Grenache Noir. Traditional vinification is carried out in cement vats and a long maceration of three weeks is carried out with a temperature not exceeding 27°C. The maceration must be carried out gently for better preservation of the fruit and aromas. The wine is aged for 12 months in barrels.