L'Hospitalitas 2019 World's Best Red Wine JWC 2021 - Wooden Case 6 Bottles
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 13 Août 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 18 Août 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- Best Red Wine in the World JWC 2021
- 95 points in the Robert Parker Wine Advocate
- Rated 17/20 in the Bettane & Desseauve guide
- The 3 ha plot of Hospitalitas located in the heart of the vineyard at the base of a 30 meter cliff that protects it from the North wind, facing the sea
- The exceptional character of this cuvée comes from the fact that the plot is placed on the two terroirs that make up our vineyard (limestone and marl)
- Intense aromas of violets, ripe fruit and some toasted notes. A suave and captivating attack, ample, melted tannins with great power and a good length
Intense purple color with red reflections, an explosive nose revealing aromas of violets, ripe fruit and some toasted notes
The retro-olfaction is a proud bastion of cedar, graphite and pink berries, bound by fragrances of pepper and cocoa. Cherry kirsch meets juniper, wood spices and cinnamon.
Hospitalitas is a wine of tension between harmony and power. Its breadth as much as its minerality sign a unique personality, powerful and carried by smoky tannins, but also saline and salivating until the end of the finish. The finish is generous, suave and tense at the same time.
Appellation : AOP La Clape
Cépage : Syrah|Mourvedre
Custody and Service Tips
To be enjoyed at 18°C with red meats or grilled poultry, dishes in sauce or mature cheeses
The plot of the Hospitalitas housed in the Middle Ages a place of welcome for pilgrims, protected from the wind and the rays of the summer sun by a cliff which is also a contact zone between two terroirs of white limestone soils and red marl. The building that served as a shelter is no longer there, but the vines now take advantage of the magical valley and the plot only better illustrates the motto "sine vino, vana Hospitalitas".
The protection offered by the cliff to the vines makes the Hospitalitas, bordered by a truffle field, a field of mulberry trees and an olive grove, a veritable setting for Syrah in majesty. It is expressed here differently than anywhere else, with accents of pepper and small black fruits, an increase in freshness in a very Mediterranean expression. Between history and culture, the Hospitalitas embodies everything that sublimates the art of living of wines from the South.