Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Rouge 2019 - Wooden Case 6 Bottles
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost/UPS) Estimated : 29 Novembre 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost/DHL)
Estimated : 2 Décembre 2022
- Gold Medalat the competition Decanter 2020 World Wine Awards
- 95 points at IWSC 2020
- Gold Medal in the competition Mundus Vini 2020
- Acknowledged by many critics around the world, Gérard Bertrand has revealed Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin rouge as one of the spearheads of French viticulture.
- Since the 201 vintage7, the estate has been certified AB (organic wine ) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines alongside Cheval Blanc and Corton Charlemagne.
- 1,000 hectare estate, 82 of which are planted with vines, within a protected and sumptuous natural park
- The Grands Vins come from a selection of the estate’s best plots
- The 2017 vintage was voted Best Red Wine in the World with 97 points at the 2019 International Wine Challenge
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins highlighting a fruity freshness
Appellation : AOP La Clape
Cépage : syrah|grenache|mourvedre
Custody and Service Tips
To be served at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or mature cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine with an elegant structure can be drunk now and bodes well for a very promising future