Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin Rouge 2017 - IWC World's Best Red Wine 2019
AOP La Clape
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 16 Août 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 21 Août 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- The 2017 vintage was voted Best Red Wine in the World with 97 points at the 2019 International Wine Challenge
- Acknowledged by many critics around the world, Gérard Bertrand has revealed Château l'Hospitalet Grand Vin rouge as one of the spearheads of French viticulture.
- Since the 201 vintage7, the estate has been certified AB (organic wine ) and DEMETER (biodynamic agriculture).
- As part of a presidential trip to China in November 2019, Château l'Hospitalet was chosen to represent the excellence of French wines alongside Cheval Blanc and Corton Charlemagne.
- 1,000 hectare estate, 82 of which are planted with vines, within a protected and sumptuous natural park
- The Grands Vins come from a selection of the estate’s best plots
Intense, dominated by aromas of spices and red fruits (strawberry)
Silky and fine tannins highlighting a fruity freshness
Appellation : AOP La Clape
Cépage : syrah|grenache|mourvedre
Custody and Service Tips
To be served at 18°C with a rack of lamb, game birds or mature cheeses. This fleshy, harmonious wine with an elegant structure can be drunk now and bodes well for a very promising future