Clos du Temple 2020 Magnum and its case
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 11 Août 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 16 Août 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- Discover Clos du Temple 2020 in its magnificent limited-edition case
- A work of art for your personal collection or as a gift
- Best rosé in the world 2020 at the Global Rosé Masters of Drinks Business.
- The terroir of Clos du Temple draws its unique character from its geological origins.
- Aging for 6 months in new French oak barrels.
- The historic terroir of Cabrières, the birthplace of rosé wines.
Very pale sparkling rosé
Notes of apricot, white peach, rose and green pepper
The balance is perfect, ample, of great length, carried by a beautiful freshness and minerality.
Appellation : The artwork
Cépage : Syrah|Grenache|Cinsault|Viognier|Mourvedre
Custody and Service Tips
To be served at 10°C
The unique blend of 4 red grape varieties (GRENACHE, CINSAULT, SYRAH, MOURVÈDRE) and a white grape variety (VIOGNIER) gives this rosé all its uniqueness.
A perfect balance, ample, 'a great length, carried by a beautiful freshness. As the cellar is located in the heart of the vineyard, transport time is minimal. The best juices are then selected. Cold pressing (5°C) preserves the aromas and freshness and avoids coloring the juice, by blocking the natural pigments (anthocyanins). Before fermentation at low temperature, settling for 24 hours at a controlled temperature between 8 and 10°C is carried out without adding sulfur. The aging is done in new French oak barrels (oak from the forest of Tronçais and Jupilles), for 6 to 8 months on fine lees with stirring. The wines are blended on a fruit day, according to the biodynamic astral calendar, favorable to tasting