Aigle Royal Pinot Noir 2017 Magnum
PGI Haute Vallée de l'Aude
This product is not for sale in our store
Livraison à domicile en France (Chronopost) Estimated : 17 Août 2022
Livraison à domicile en Europe (Chronopost)
Estimated : 21 Août 2022
Click & Collect
Estimated : Dans 2h si commande avant 17h
- An exceptional bottle delivered in its wooden case
- From the highest Pinot Noir plot in the estate (503 m) facing south facing the snow-capped mountains of the Pyrenees
- The quintessence of the cultivation of a noble grape variety: Pinot Noir on a unique terroir in Languedoc (mixture of mountain and Mediterranean climate)
- Tender, fruity and delicately spiced. L'Aigle Royal offers fine, silky tannins and develops great length.
- Since the 2018 vintage, the estate has been certified AB (organic wine) and DEMETER (Biodynamic agriculture).
- Rated 90 by Robert Parker
- Rated 16.5/20 in the Bettane & Desseauve guide
- Master at the Drinks Business Global Pinot Noir Masters 2018
Ruby red, slight purplish reflections
Very intense small grain fruits (raspberry, currant), toasted notes
Tender, fruity and finely spiced. The tannins on the finish are fine and silky with great length and a lingering finish on the fruit
Appellation : PGI Haute Vallée de l'Aude
Cépage : Pinot Noir
Custody and Service Tips
To be tasted ideally at 12-14°C with grilled red meats, roast poultry, grilled fish or fish in sauce and aged cheeses
The grapes are harvested manually in boxes and put in vats, after destemming, by gravity. Vatting (fermentation and maceration) for 20 days in open vats with punching down twice a day at the start of vatting. After pressing and separation from the presses, the juices are barreled into new French oak barrels for aging for 10 to 12 months. The wine is racked from the barrels and kept in vats for 1 month in order to obtain a natural clarification. It is bottled without filtration.