When browsing our site, you are required to provide us with personal data. We thank You for your trust and would like to inform You here about the use of Your data as well as Your rights. The person responsible for processing personal data is Gérard Bertrand, whose contact details you will find in the legal notices.
This personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "Policy of confidentiality”) aims to: (i) regulate the use made of personal data concerning You (hereinafter “Personal Data”) and; (ii) to inform You about the processing we carry out of Your Personal Data when you consult and use the boutique.gerard-bertrand.com website.
“Cookies”: means a text file stored in the terminal of a User and which is used to store information concerning him;
“Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed to be an "identifiable natural person" a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number (such as cookies or IP address), location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Partners”: refers to the various service providers services whether for the processing of Your orders, the delivery of products, after-sales service, the provision of technological services, advertising, social networks, etc. ;
“Personal Data Regulation”: together refers to European Regulation No. 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data (hereinafter the "GDPR") and local laws relating to the protection of personal data (in France: in particular Law° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and Freedoms);
“Site”: refers to the website accessible at the URL address https://boutique.Gerard-bertrand.com;
“You”, “Your » or « User »: refers to i) the visitor to the Gérard Bertrand Site, i.e. the person browsing the Site without having created a customer account or placed an order, ii) the prospect of Gérard Bertrand, c' i.e. the person who has created a customer account but has not yet ordered any products and iii) the customer of Gérard Bertrand, i.e. the p person who placed an order via the Site.
purposes of collecting and processing personal data
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Management of customer relations and product orders:
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, i.e. concerning orders, transport, deliveries, payment, invoices, accounting, monitoring of the "customer relationship" , such as carrying out satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service, etc;
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of Gérard Bertrand or the performance of the contract with the data subject
Management of marketing actions and commercial prospecting:
- You offer offers from the Gérard Bertrand company according to Your choices;
- Customize our Site and our offers, according to Your observed and/or declared preferences, including from your personal account and Your needs;
- Personalize our communication to You, in particular by information e-mails, according to Your observed and/or declared preferences, Your needs and Your choices;
- Carry out commercial solicitation operations;
- Develop commercial statistics; analysis and marketing tools (including classification, score, etc.)
- Organize contests, lotteries or any promotional operation excluding online gambling and gambling subject to the approval of the online gaming regulatory authority;
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, the legitimate interest of Gérard Bertrand, the performance of the contract with the person concerned or the consent of the person concerned (in particular for the sending of commercial offers by email to visitors and prospects).
Management of requests for 'exercise of rights and complaints from visitors, prospects and customers:
- Manage requests to exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 below;
- Manage any complaints and/or disputes;
- Manage Your comments and customer reviews on the Site and/or on the web pages that we edit and host on social networks.
The legal basis for this processing is, as the case may be, the legal obligation of Gérard Bertrand, the legitimate interest of Gérard Bertrand or the performance of the contract with the data subject.
personal data collected
All the information that You may have provided to us during Your visits to our Site and/or the placing of Your orders, is strictly confidential. This information is necessary for the purpose of their processing such as the management of Your orders as well as the commercial relations that we maintain with You.
We collect the Personal Data that You voluntarily declare to us when creating your personal account, namely: Your surname, first name, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone.
We also collect and process the following Personal Data:
- The following Data relating to the monitoring of your commercial relationship with our company: products ordered, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery and/or billing address(es), telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on the delivery (tracking number, shipment status, etc.) purchase history, return of products, correspondence and/or telephone exchanges with You and our after-sales service, customer exchanges and comments, person(s) in responsibility for customer relations, etc
- The Data necessary for i) carrying out loyalty, prospecting and promotion actions, ii) organizing and processing contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the answers given to the contests and the nature of the prizes offered iii) the Data relating to Your contributions (opinions on the products contained or the Site).
The collection and processing of this Personal Data on the Site is mainly intended to allow the management of Your orders. The collection and transmission of certain Personal Data is mandatory and other optional, and indicated as such in the collection forms available on the Site.
In addition, we also collect and process Personal Data relating to your navigation and your behavior on the Site: your IP address, the pages visited, etc.
the recipients of your personal data
The recipients of Your Personal Data collected on our Site are first of all the persons duly authorized within Gérard Bertrand for the processing of Your orders and the management of the customer relationship.
- Our means of payment or payment security service providers;
- Our delivery service providers and carriers;
- Our IT service providers;
- Our service provider specializing in the collection and processing of reviews Customers;
- Our service provider specializing in the management of abandoned baskets;
- Our service provider allowing video recording of customer navigation on the Site in order to keep the history of anomalies and bugs in the event of a complaint made by customers. ;
- Our affiliate partners;
- Our partner for programmatic advertising;
- Our service provider used for online virtual assistance;
- Our partners for sending promotional emails and promotion on our Site;
- Our advertising retargeting partners;
- Social networks;
- Traffic and browsing analysis tools.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to Partners who may be located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as the countries of the European Union (in particular in the United States). United). Gérard Bertrand ensures that these transfers are governed by appropriate guarantee mechanisms.
Finally, Gérard Bertrand may be required to transmit Your data to third parties when it receives a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority authorized by law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
retention of personal data
- Dataévisitors and Prospects: Prospect Data is kept in current archives (i.e. accessible routinely by the departments concerned by Gérard Bertrand) for 3 years from the prospect's last contact. product, to add a product to the basket, to search for a product on the Site, to click on a link contained in Gérard Bertrand's newsletter or in an email sent by Gérard Bertrand, to carry out and participate in a contest organized by Gerard Bertrand. At the end of this 3-year period, Gérard Bertrand may contact the Prospect again to find out if he/she wishes to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from the Prospect, the data is archived where applicable in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code.
In all In this case, You can revoke your consent at any time and ask to unsubscribe from the Gérard Bertrand Newsletter by clicking on the link contained in the messages sent to you. In this case, your Personal Data will be destroyed within a maximum period of 1 month from your request to unsubscribe.
- Giveées des Customer accounts: Customer account data is kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship.
Beyond the duration of the commercial relationship with the customer, certain data may be to be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular but not exclusively those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code)
In addition, customer data used for the purposes of commercial prospecting can be kept for a period of 8 years from, for example, from the last purchase, the last contact from the customer or the request to delete the customer's account.
At the end of this period of 8 years, Gérard Bertrand may resume contact with the Customer in order to know if he/she wishes to continue to receive commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from the Customer, the data is archived if necessary, in accordance with the provisions in force, and in particular those provided for by the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code.
Gérard Bertrand implements appropriate technical, organizational and physical security measures to protect the personal data processed against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction or unauthorized access to such data , accidentally or unlawfully.
Gérard Bertrand's computer systems are subject to state-of-the-art physical and software protection and physical and electronic data backup procedures are implemented The same level of protection is imposed by Gérard Bertrand on its subcontractors.
rights of individuals on the data collected
You have the right to request i) access to and rectification of Your Data, ii) restriction of the processing of Your Data or iii) erasure of Your Data and iv) withdraw your consent to carrying out processing based on this legal basis.
You can exercise your right to oppose processing used for commercial prospecting purposes. If You are concerned by prospecting by email, You can also modify or unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking on the hypertext link “Unsubscribe” present in each newsletter.
You can define directives relating to the conservation , the erasure and communication of Your Personal Data after your death. These guidelines are general or specific.
You may also request to exercise your right to portability, to the extent applicable, in order to receive personal data in an open and machine-readable format.
Finally, for any other complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint withl'autorité de contrôle compétente (in France, the CNIL) .
These rights can be exercised directly: by e-mail to the address indicated below in Communicate with Gérard Bertrand.
contact Gérard Bertrand
- by e-mail: by writing to the address email@example.com
- by mail: by writing to the following address: Château l'Hospitalet - Route de Narbonne Plage - 11100 NARBONNE
A cookie is a file placed by a publisher on the terminal used to access the Site (computer, smartphone, tablet).
Cookies déposés par Gérard Bertrand
In order to improve your navigation on our Site, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet. The cookies that we issue on our Site are used to recognize the user's terminal when it connects to our Site in order to:
- Optimize the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits according to the hardware and viewing or reading software that includes your terminal.
- Allow the user to access reserved and personal areas on our Site, such as his personal account on the basis of the information he provided when creating his account.The user thereby accesses personalized content or content reserved for him
- Store information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (access to your account / your preferences).
- Put in implements security measures, for example when the user is asked to log in after a certain period of time.
Cookies from our partners
Configure your internet browser or disable cookies by purpose
You can configure your browser software according to your wishes, so that cookies are (a) accepted and saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, (b) so that they are refused.
If your browser software is configured to accept the saving of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted will be systematically saved in your terminal.
You can configure your browser software in such a way:
- that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be registered;
- to systematically refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal.
Any configuration that you can undertake on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies will be likely to modify your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to certain in services requiring the use of these same cookies.
For example, by refusing certain essential cookies you risk no longer being able to place an order on our site.
If you choose to refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal or if you delete those registered there, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to register or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted. .
In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
Click on the button Tools, then click Internet Options.
On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
Click the View Files button.
Go to the tab Or tils of the browser then select the Options menu
In the window that is displayed, choose Privacy and click on Show cookies
In your browser, choose the Edit menu > Preferences.
Click Show Cookies.
Click the Tools menu icon.
Click the Advanced options tab and access the Privacy section.
Click on the Show cookies button.
You can also decide to disable certain cookies from our partners by consulting the following site: youronlinechoices.com .