February 27 2017
"Wine & Spirits Culture Association", is a Japanese association founded in 2011 by Yumi Tanabe. Its goal is to promote wines and spirits knowledge in Japan.
In 2014 was created the “SAKURA” Japan Women’s Wine awards. The awards granted solely by Women Sommeliers aims to help the wine market in Japan by finding wines perfectly paired with Japanese diverse cuisine but also to show women’s importance in the wine industry. This year we are pleased to announce that we have won the Diamond Sakura for l’Hospitalitas vintage 2014.
Please find below our other awarded wines:
Double Gold Award
- La Forge, AOP Corbières-Boutenac 2014
- Le Viala, AOP Minervois La Livinière 2014
- Château La Sauvageonne Grand Vin, AOP Terrasses du Larzac 2014
- Cote des Roses, AOP Languedoc 2016
- Gris Blanc, IGP Pays d’Oc 2016
For more information: http://www.sakuraaward.com/en/index.html